The major benefit of the BM4010 and BM7010 Brake Testers is that in most cases the sizing and configuration means that it can easily replace existing brake testers without building works required.
The BM4010 is a strong above / in-ground brake tester for light vehicles with axle loads up to 3500 kg and a standard wheel track at min. 880 to max. 2080 mm.
- Can be supplied with physical aluminium display or tablet/ smartphone solution for display of test results.
- Hot-galvanized and designed for both in- and outdoor usage.
- Can be placed directly on the ground in front of a lift or seperate with ramps.
- Prepared for test line expansion including suspension tester, speedometer tester and sideslip
- Full specification can be found here
The BM7010 is a strong in-ground brake tester for light vehicles with axle loads up to 3500 kg. The design of the BM7010 is unique on the market due to the “split roller bed” system.
- The brake tester roller set is hot-galvanized and together with the aluminium display, it can be installed both in- and outdoors.
- BM7010 is also prepared for test line expansion including suspension tester and side slip tester all controlled from the same electronics with results shown in one display.
- Standard wheel track at min. 880 to max. 2080 mm.
- Large and easy-to-read aluminium display with analogue and digital readout of all relevant test data.
- Full specification can be found here.
BM Autoteknik Brake Testers are available for supply and installation from Straightset. 'Add to quote' for a quick and convenient quotation direct to your inbox, alternatively contact our friendly sales teams for more information on 01909 480055 or email@example.com.