VOSA approved for testing of Passenger Cars, Light vans and Permanent 4 wheel drive vehicles. The Arex plate brake tester unique design enables it test vehicles such as Landrovers with permanent 4 wheel drive.
The Arex plate brake tester is fast in operation utilising the latest sensor technology & computer software to give quick & efficient readouts.One pass of the vehicle measures all 4 wheels over this plate brake tester independently, simulating road conditions.
- Single Phase, 240V
- Internal workshop space required including drive on and off zones as required by VOSA = 10.5mtrs minimum. The Arex plate brake tester is designed to fit into the areas where easy drive on and off is acheivable.
- Galvanised brake plates with stainless steel needle-bearings suitable for loads of up to 5 tonnes axle load.
- Diagnosis & emission testers can be linked to the PC. The cabinet can be wheeled & connected via Bluetooth.
- Totally interactive, fully automated reporting of inspections through the internet if required. This technology available to all users of the Arex plate brake testers.
- Test reports are printed in colour, green is a pass and Red a fail. Providing your customer with a clear, concise indication of any faults.
- Arex Diag+ system can be expanded to include Side Slip meter & Weigh scales, or Suspension tester.
- A class 7 Arex plate brake tester is also available for the testing of cars and vans up to 3.5 tonnes.
Add to quote for a quick and convenient quotation direct to your inbox, alternatively contact our friendly sales teams on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.