Brand New Lifting Table for Electric Vehicle Batteries, Engines and Transmissions
Quick lifting time when compared with other products on the market - watch the videos in the Downloads section to see the table in action.
1. 1,000 kg lifting capacity
2. Lifting and lowering batteries by a "One-Man Operation" thanks to the wired remote control
3. Effortless Operation: Power driven by a 2,2 kW electrical engine: .
4. Two available lifting speeds. Quicker speed for fast approach (2,000mm in 63s!), and slower
one for precisely placing/removing the load
5. Protective curtain for preventing intrusion in the lifting mechanism.
6. Height Adjustable legs to adapt to all levels
7. Heavy duty wheels equipped with feet protection. Swivel rear wheels with parking brakes
8. Table platform with 35*M10 threading holes for welcoming specific supports or adaptors.
9. Competitively priced.
|Net weight table + top support
||430kg + 100kg = 530kg
|Lifting time to reach its maximum height (200mm) - without load
||Quick Approach Adjust 63/195s
|Lowering time (without load)
|Height minimum / maximum
||2.2kW - 14A
|Voltage control circuit
Video Links: See the lifting table in action:
Two battery tops available:
RS1000TOP1 which is suited to Citroen and Peugeot vehicles.
RS1000TOP2 which is suited to Ford vehicles.
RS1000TOP1 Ball bearing battery Top adaptor 1,000kg capacity
Patented design adaptor for centering the table underneath the battery and compensate floor level deviations
1. Easy centering of the adaptor under the battery thanks to the 10 ball bearings sliding system
2. 34 M12 threaded holes on the Top for welcoming specific supports or adaptors
3. Tilting mechanical system for battery/vehicle level compensation:
Longitudinal(X): +/- 2.5° Transversal (Y): +/- 3.0°
How to buy:
Add to quick quote for a quick and convinient quotation direct to your inbox. Alternatively please contact our sales teams for more information on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.