• Electro-hydraulic 2-Post In-Ground Lift
• Runways and Pad Jack
• Lifting capacity of 3.5 Tonne
The Slift Maestro M35-44R 2-Post In-ground Lift, with Runways and Pad Jack.
Description of Runways:
• Runway (w. bended edges) 4400 mm
• Surface mounted with ramps 1000 mm
• Runways with powder coating 'blue' RAL 5015
Description of Wheel-Free Jack:
• Granulate-coated support plates
• Continuously adjustable extensions: outside 1400 - 2100 mm
• Installation height above runway: 60 mm
• Dimensions of slide plate (LxB): 450 x 605 mm
• Dimensions of support plate: 1400/2100 x 605 mm
• Crossbar with powder coating 'blue' RAL 5015
Description of Lifting Unit:
• Two post inground lift
• Cylinder in cylinder' lifting system
• External racks, V 2A stainless steel
• Dirt-repellent elevated rack collar
• Submerged motor
• Emergency lowering unit
• CE Declaration of Conformity
• Runways 4400 mm
• Lifting unit with integrated secondary lift (600 mm travel)
• Hydraulic unit (closed version) for inground installation with 10 m motor cable
• Control unit with 2 x 10 m control cable (oil flex)
• Lockable main switch
Flat Lifting Heads with Rubber Pads:
• * Sliding pieces w. chamfered edges
• * Rubber pad dimensions (LxW): 355 x 400 mm
• * Long. support extendable in increments, max.: 1400 - 2000 mm
• * Transversal support: 880 x 1820 mm
• (including eccentric change of sliding pieces)
• * Height approx. 60 mm
• * Hot-dip galvanized
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||3x 400V, 16 amp|
|Lifting time approx||35secs|
|Lowering time approx||35secs|
|Ram centre clearance||1350mm|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.