• Electro-hydraulic 2-Post In-Ground Lift
• Double telescopic swing arms
• Ram centre clearance 2300mm, cylinder beside vehicle
• Lifting capacity of 5 Tonne
The Slift KX Series DV50KX50 In-ground two cylinder lift with swing arms and 5 Tonne load capacity.
Description of Supports:
• Columns center clearance 2500 mm, cylinders beside vehicle
• Double telescopic swing arms (3 parts)
• Extension range: 865 - 1880 mm
• Automatic locking device
• Adjustment range of disk adapters: 118 - 138 mm + 50 mm
• Plug-in system with extenders 50 mm
• Audible warning signal 'CE Stop'
• Swing arms with powder coating 'anthracite grey' (RAL 7016),
• crossbar 'anthracite grey' (RAL 7016)
Description of Lifting Unit:
• Double interior torsion protection
• 2 lifting posts, micro-alloyed chromium plated highest quality steel
• Gear racks, stainless steel
• Emergency lowering unit
• Dirt-repellent elevated rack collar
• CE Declaration of Conformity
- Swing arm superstructure (K5) incl. Magnetic Wheel Nut Tray (2 pcs.)
- 2 lifting units with synchronization monitoring
- Hydraulic unit (closed version) for inground installation with 10 m cable
- Submerged motor
- Control unit with 2 x 10 m control cable (oil flex)
- Cables and mounting material
- Lockable main switch
Also available to fit rams 1350mm and 2300mm. Contact us for further info.
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or email@example.com.
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||400V,16Amp|
|Lifting time approx||35secs|
|Lowering time approx||35secs|
|Drive through width||2780mm|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.