• Electro-hydraulic 2-Post In-Ground Lift
• Double telescopic swing arms
• Ram centre clearance 2300mm, cylinder beside vehicle
• Lifting capacity of 4 Tonne
The Slift K Series DV40KX40 In-ground Lift, 4 Tonne capacity with Swing Arms.
Description of Support:
• Ram center clearance 2500 mm, cylinders beside vehicle
• Double telescopic swing arms (3 parts)
• Extension range: 795 - 1480 mm
• Pivot point of support 3200 mm
• Automatic locking device
• Adjustment range of disk adapters: 77 - 109 mm + 50 mm
• Plug-in system with extenders 50 mm
• Audible warning signal 'CE Stop'
• Swing arms with powder coating 'anthracite grey' (RAL 7016), crossbar 'anthracite grey' (RAL 7016)
Description of Lifting Unit:
• Double interior torsion protection
• 2 lifting posts, micro-alloyed chromium plated highest quality steel
• Tooth racks, stainless steel
• Emergency lowering unit
• Dirt-repellent rack collars
• CE Declaration of Conformity
- Swing arms incl. Magnetic Wheel Nut Tray (2 pcs.)
- 2 lifting units with synchronization monitoring
- Hydraulic unit (closed version) for inground installation with 10 m cable
- Submerged motor
- Control unit with 2 x 10 m control cable (oil flex)
- Cables and mounting material
Also available to for rams 1350mm and 2300mm. Contact for further info
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or email@example.com.
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||3 phase, 400v, 50hz, 16 amp|
|Lifting time approx||35secs|
|Lowering time approx||35secs|
|Ram centre clearance||2300mm|
|Drive through width||3040mm|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.