The Slift K Series DV40KX35SP Below ground lift, 2500 KX swing arm 3.5t lift with sports car arms.
Description of Supports:
• Ram center clearance 2500 mm, cylinder beside vehicle
• Swing arm superstructure with traversable wheel guidance
• Pivot point distance set outward by 100 mm
• Double telescopic swing arms (3 parts)
• Extension range: 530 - 1020 mm
• Automatic locking device
• Bottom clearance of each arm: 84, 65, 58 mm
• Threaded turning plates: 73 - 97 mm + 50 mm
• Plug-in system with support plate extension 50 mm
• Audible warning signal 'CE Stop'
• Swing arms galvanized, crossbar 'anthracite grey' (RAL 7016)
Description of Lifting Unit:
• Dual walled, angular to each other, for torsion protection
• 2 lifting posts, micro-alloyed chromium plated highest quality steel
• Tooth racks, stainless steel
• Emergency lowering unit
• Dirt-repellent collar
• CE Declaration of Conformity
- Swing arms ('KXSP') incl. Magnetic Wheel Nut Tray (2 pcs.)
- 2 lifting cylinders with synchronisation monitoring
- Hydraulic unit (closed version) for below-floor installation with 10 m motor cable
- Pump and electric motor submerged in oil tank
- Control unit with 2 x 10 m control cable (oil flex cable)
- Cables and mounting material
- Lockable main switch
- Operating instructions
Also available to fit in Rams of 1350mm and 2300mm -Contact for further information
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or email@example.com or 'add to quote' for a quick and convienient quotation to your inbox.
By choosing Straightset for your garage equipment needs, you not only get quality garage equipment that will stand the test of time, but you also have the peace of mind you are dealing with experts who have years of experience in installing equipment into your workshop which is fit for purpose. With access to a sophisticated workshop design department and knowledgeable sales teams who can visit your site, we can visualise your new equipment in situ and plan your installation with minimum disruption but maximum care.