• Electro-hydraulic 2-Post In-Ground Lift
• Double telescopic swing arms
• Extension range: 560-1140mm
• Lifting capacity of 3.5 Tonne
Slift DV40.19KX35 In-ground Lift 2-Post Lift
Description of Supports:
• Extension range: 560 - 1140 mm
• Automatic locking device
• Bottom clearance of each arm: 77, 89, 101 mm
• Threaded turning plates: 75 - 106 mm + 50 mm
• Plug-in system with support plate extension 50 mm
• Audible warning signal 'CE Stop'
• Swing arms galvanized, crossbar 'anthracite grey' (RAL 7016)
Description of Lifting Unit:
• Dual walled, angular to each other, for torsion protection
• 2 lifting posts, micro-alloyed chromium plated highest quality steel
• Tooth racks, stainless steel
• Emergency lowering unit
• Dirt-repellent collar
• CE Declaration of Conformity
• Standard Equipment:
2 lifting cylinders with synchronisation monitoring
Hydraulic unit (closed version) for below-floor installation with 10 m motor cable
Pump and electric motor submerged in oil tank
Control unit with 2 x 10 m control cable (oil flex cable)
Cables and mounting material
Lockable main switch
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Lifting time approx||35secs|
|Ram centre clearance||2500mm|
|Drive through width||2350m|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.