• Imaging technology equipment for comprehensive vehicle aligment
• High resolution digital cameras
• Console for PC.
Image technology wheel aligners
• New passive target wheel aligner with 8 high resolution digital cameras for maximum measurement precision. The automation of wheel alignment operations and the extreme reliability of the components greatly enhance productivity. Premium PC with Windows XP professional wheel alignment programme and complete multibrand vehicle specs are all provided standard.
• High resolution digital cameras maximum measurement accuracy and stability. Automatic camera rotation. Cameras are always correctly positioned. Maximum ease of use and work speed. No need to adjust cameras height while using lifts: time saving to get more alignments per day.
• Targets manufactured with very high resistance materials. Additional sun-filter. Suitable for difficult working conditions. No need of maintenance and calibration.
• Console for PC, keyboard, printer and LCD monitor. After operations targets can be easily hanged on both sides of the column.
• Professional wheel alignment programme including all functions required by wheel alignment professionals. Customisable procedure, adjustment help animations, Romess compatible. Always updated and full vehicle specs. Sim card technology for software and databank updating.
• Automatic rotation of cameras according to the sequence step, cameras automatically rotate up to the specific working position set in advance. It is possible to record customised set of lift height levels, coupling them up to five different operators.
• Push-mode off-center compensation makes it possible to work without lifting the vehicle and keeping the suspensions in their normal operating position. Maximum accuracy and speed.
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.