Euro 6 Compliant Machine - Enquire now!
• British built combined petrol and diesel emission analyser
• Integrated oil temperature
• Unique RPM measurement technology.
British built combined petrol and diesel emission analyser with integrated oil temperature and unique RPM measurement technology.
• Every MOT test is stored to memory for instant retrieval and automatic print out of customer reminder letters.
• Wi-fi enabled PC with flexibility to run own programmes, CD Rom, 19" colour monitor, keyboard mouse and printer.
• 2 years parts only warranty.
Petrol emissions analyser
• Fast test routines for increased productivity
• RPM and temperature via PC-COM multi RPM module, reads engine speed and temperature from EOBD diagnostic socket on all EOBD compliant cars
• PD-COM provides additional flexibility of conventional RPM and oil dipstick probe for measurements on older model cars
• Future proof technology, PD-COM hardware is designed for upgrade to read fault codes from EOBD compliant vehicles, ensuring your new Premier combi-emissions analyser is ready for future MOT developments.
DS2m Diesel emissions analyser
• Wireless diesel smoke head, no more cables to break or trip over
• Remote operation of up to 100m of combi workstation
• Docking station ensures DS2 smokehead is always ready to use
• Operates down to -15C in all-weather conditions
• Fast pass, simple to use, speed up your smoke testing times
• Automatic calibration with every test, no more filters to lose or break
• Approved for Class 4, 7, HGV, PSV, RPC & SVA.
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.