• Hydraulic Scissor Lift with a lifting capacity of 3.5 Tonne
• In-ground installation • Built on wheel free lift mounted on the runways, built on rear sliding plates and front recesses (5oomm) fr turntables, with wheel alignment ratchet
• 4700mm runway length
• Uni Lift NT is a flexible scissor lift suitable for a large range of tasks, several versions are available so you can customise your lift to your specific needs.
Uni Lift 3500 NT Plus AMS with built on wheel free lift mounted on the runways, built on rear sliding plates and front recesses (500mm) for turntables, with wheel alignment ratchet.
• Scissor lift with two independent hydraulic circuits for safety and synchronisation
• No mechanical connections between both sides
• Long runways for vans
• Very low drive on height
• Fully hydraulic system without electrical components nor compressor air on the lift
• Compact hydraulic unit with motor submerged in oil
• Runway lengths of 4500mm or 4700mm
In ground installation.
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Vehicle type||Car, Commercial|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||400 / 50V/hz|
|Lifting time approx||35secs|
|Lowering time approx||29secs|
|Floor slab||Quality minimum of C20/25 (normal concrete reinforcement).|
|Drive on height||245mm|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.