Uni Lift 3500 NT Plus AMS with built on wheel free lift mounted on the runways, built on rear sliding plates and front recesses (500mm) for turntables, with wheel alignment ratchet.
• Scissor lift with two independent hydraulic circuits for safety and synchronisation
• No mechanical connections between both sides
• Long runways for vans
• Very low drive on height
• Fully hydraulic system without electrical components nor compressor air on the lift
• Compact hydraulic unit with motor submerged in oil
• Runway lengths of 4500mm or 4700mm
In ground installation.
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or email@example.com or 'add to quote' for a quick and convienient quotation to your inbox.
By choosing Straightset for your garage equipment needs, you not only get quality garage equipment that will stand the test of time, but you also have the peace of mind you are dealing with experts who have years of experience in installing equipment into your workshop which is fit for purpose. With access to a sophisticated workshop design department and knowledgeable sales teams who can visit your site, we can visualise your new equipment in situ and plan your installation with minimum disruption but maximum care.