• 4-Post In-Ground lift with high precision runways
• With a lifting capacity of 4 Tonne
• High precision runways, Milled on the top and bottom of the runways, pneumatic centred sliding plates, Axle jack 2000, lighting MKS "“ system features, MB pre-wiring (cable set must be provided by customer.)
• 4-pistons lift with flat runways.
• Four independent pistons within their own profiled steel canister - not water proof.
• SST Safety Star Technology: the patented interactive safety system guarantees ultimate safety at any working height.
• Perfect electronic synchronization by mean of stroke measuring sensors, electronic and proportional hydraulics.
• Smooth start in lifting and lowering; programmable lifting/ lowering speeds as well as working positions.
• The cylinders are protected inside the hard chromed guiding pipes (dm 160 mm).
• CE Stop.
A complete lift consists of lifting unit, lifting platform and canister.
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Vehicle type||Car, Commercial|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||400V/50Hz|
|Lifting time approx||35secs|
|Lowering time approx||35secs|
|Drive on height||180mm|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.