• 2-Post In-Ground lift with patented HyperFlow technology.
• With a lifting capacity of 3.5 Tonne
• Available for in-ground canister installation or ceiling installation
2-piston telescopic lift for ceiling installation with patented HyperFlow™ technology.
• Redundant hydraulic system with two independent hydraulic circuits.
• Low installation depth "“ 1750 mm "“ ideal for region with high groundwater level.
• Hydraulic unit is fixed on the lifting piston.
• Screwed, corrosion-resistant hydraulic pipes from hydraulic unit to the cylinders, no loose flexible hoses.
• The cylinders are protected inside the hard chromed guiding pipes (DM 172, 140 mm).
• Galvanised, lengthwise- and transversely adjustable platforms. Single small platforms give easier access to the under body of the lifted vehicle.
• Version installation canister: installation in a galvanized canister. Perfect for area with high groundwater level. External hydraulic unit with control unit.
• Version ceiling installation: perfect for ceiling installation. Hydraulic unit is mounted on the canister.
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||400V/50Hz|
|Lifting time approx||36secs|
|Lowering time approx||36secs|
|Drive on height||80mm|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.