2-piston telescopic lift for ceiling installation with patented HyperFlow™ technology.
• Redundant hydraulic system with two independent hydraulic circuits.
• Low installation depth "“ 1750 mm "“ ideal for region with high groundwater level.
• Hydraulic unit is fixed on the lifting piston.
• Screwed, corrosion-resistant hydraulic pipes from hydraulic unit to the cylinders, no loose flexible hoses.
• The cylinders are protected inside the hard chromed guiding pipes (DM 172, 140 mm).
• Galvanised, lengthwise- and transversely adjustable platforms. Single small platforms give easier access to the under body of the lifted vehicle.
• Version installation canister: installation in a galvanized canister. Perfect for area with high groundwater level. External hydraulic unit with control unit.
• Version ceiling installation: perfect for ceiling installation. Hydraulic unit is mounted on the canister.
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or email@example.com.