• 2-Post lift Hydraulic In-Ground lift, Standard Lifting Platform
• With a lifting capacity of 3.5 Tonne
• Galvanised and lengthwise adjustable platforms
• 2-pistons lift with adjustable platforms.
• In and outside fire galvanized canister (steel profile 3 mm, base 8 mm).
• Noiseless hydraulic unit with oil submerged motor integrated in profiled steel canister.
• Screwed, corrosion-resistant hydraulic pipes from hydraulic unit to the cylinders, no loose flexible hoses. Easy removal of canister cover (out of 1 unit).
• The cylinders are protected inside the hard chromed guiding pipes (dm 140 mm).
• The guiding pipes screwed on the galvanized traverse guarantee synchronized movement and avoid rotation of the runways.
TOP LIFT 2.35 TS: with galvanised and length wise adjustable platforms
To be purchased with Lifting unit:
235TS00020-6: Lifting unit with canister, w/o CE Stop, w/o lifting platform
235TS00020-13: Lifting unit with canister, with CE Stop, w/o lifting platform
235TS00020-7: Lifting unit w/o canister, w/o CE Stop, w/o lifting platform
235TS00020-14: Lifting unit w/o canister, with CE Stop, w/o lifting platform
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||400V/50Hz|
|Lifting time approx||30secs|
|Lowering time approx||30secs|
|Drive on height||60mm|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.