• Electro-Mechanical 2-Post lift for passenger cars and commvercial vans (ie from Smart to MB Sprinter long version)
• With a lifting capacity of 3.5 Tonne
• The Smart Lift is the original universal Nussbaum Lift, with more than 100,000 units installed worldwide.
Electro-mechanical 2-Post lift without base frame, with a lifting capacity of 3.5 Tonne.
• Lifting arms and lifting capacity especially for light commercial vans.
• Flexible: No ground connection between columns and adjustable height of top connection.
• Asymmetric lifting arms, asymmetric carriages - free access to the car doors.
• Short lifting arm 180 swivelling.
• Control panel integrated in the column with LED display.
• Electronic synchronisation. Electro-mechanical with 2 motors and 2 rolled screws.
• Available with or without energy set - Energy set option integrated in operating column (230V and air supply)
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||400V, 50Hz, 16 amp motor rated fuse, 5 x 2.5mm square|
|Motor||2 x 1.5kW|
|Lifting time approx||46secs|
|Lowering time approx||40secs|
|Lowest lifting point||115-190mm|
|Height of column||2892mm|
|Drive through width||2396mm|
|Distance between columns||2642mm|
|Long arms extraction||940-1493mm|
|Short arms extraction||505-823mm|
|Floor slab||200mm minimum thickness, Quality minimum of C20/25 (normal concrete reinforcement).|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.