• Electro-Mechanical 2-Post lift for passenger cars
• Lowest listing point (75mm) adjustable height adaptors "MINI MAX" from 75-185mm
• With a lifting capacity of 3 Tonne
• The Smart Lift is the original universal Nussbaum Lift, with more than 100,000 units installed worldwide.
The Nussbaum Smart Lift 2.30 SL MM 2-post lift with MINI MAX adaptor arms with a special low pick-up point, for easy and convenient to lift lowered vehicles and for cars with pressed side skirts.
• 2-post-lift with simple cable top connection.
• No base frame.
• Asymmetric lifting arms, asymmetric carriages "“ free access to the car doors.
• Short lifting arm 180Â° swivelling.
• Control panel integrated in the column with LED display.
• Electronical synchronisation.
• Electromechanical with 2 motors and 2 rolled screws.
• Low wear Nylatron-nut, very quiet operation.
• Power transmission by multiple v-belt.
• Low lowest lifting point (75 mm), adjustable height adapters ""MINI MAX"" from 75-185 mm.
• Available with or without energy set. Energy set option integrated in operating column (230V and air supply)
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||400V, 50Hz, 16 amp motor rated fuse, 5 x 2.5mm square|
|Motor||2 x 1.5kW|
|Lifting time approx||40secs|
|Lowering time approx||40secs|
|Lowest lifting point||75mm - 185mm|
|Height of column||2890mm|
|Drive through width||2514mm|
|Distance between columns||2760mm|
|Long arms extraction||1000-1480mm|
|Short arms extraction||600-980mm|
|Floor slab||200mm minimum thickness, Quality minimum of C20/25 (normal concrete reinforcement).|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.