• Universal 2-Post lift for car and commercial vehicles.
• With a lifting capacity of 4 Tonne
• Asymmetric lifting arms
• Power Lift HL NT features Nussbaum's NT and patented HyperFlow technology, fast lifting time and low maintenance.
The Nussbaum Power Lift HL 2.40 NT Universal 2-Post lift, with a lifting capacity of 4 Tonne for car and commercial vehicles.
• With patented HyperFlow technology. Asymmetric lifting arms, short arm, 2-times telescopic
• Two independent hydraulic circuits for safety and synchronisation
• Provides fast lifting and lowering
• The hydraulic system ensures short lifting times and a quiet operation with control lever
• No crossbeam between the columns
• Low maintenance and nearly wear-free hydraulic cylinders
• Self-purging system for the hydraulic circuit
• To be supplied by customer Foundation to be min 200mm concrete quality min specification C20/25 (normal concrete reinforcement) Electrical supply to starter on the lift, 400V, 50Hz, 16A motor rated fuse, 5 x 2.5mm2.
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Vehicle type||Car, Commercial|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||400V/50Hz 3phase N+E|
|Lifting time approx||26secs|
|Lowering time approx||14secs|
|Lowest lifting point||115-190mm|
|Height of column||4027mm|
|Drive through width||2522mm|
|Distance between columns||2766mm|
|Long arms extraction||1130-1840mm|
|Short arms extraction||570-1160mm|
|Required ceiling height||4187mm|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.