• Hydraulic 2-Post lift with lifting capacity of 4 Tonne, with energy set
• Short arm, 2-times telescopic
• 'Mini Max' adapter
• Power Lift HL NT features Nussbaum's NT and patented HyperFlow technology, fast lifting time and low maintenance.
Hydraulic 2-Post lift short arm, 2-times Telescopic with 'Mini Max' adapter. With energy set.
• Two independent hydraulic circuits for safety and synchronisation, provide fast lifting and lowering.
• The new hydraulic two post lift with patented HyperFlow™ technology.
• The hydraulic system ensures short lifting times and a quite operation with control lever.
• No crossbeam between the columns.
• Low maintenance and nearly wear-free hydraulic cylinders.
• Self-purging system for the hydraulic circuit.
• Fast and easy installation.
• Adjustable installation width.
• Energy set (option): with energy-set integrated in operating column (230 V and air supply)
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Vehicle type||Car, Commercial|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||400V/50Hz 3phase N+E|
|Lifting time approx||26secs|
|Lowering time approx||14secs|
|Lowest lifting point||75-185mm|
|Height of column||4027mm|
|Drive through width||2522mm|
|Distance between columns||2776mm|
|Long arms extraction||1130-1840mm|
|Short arms extraction||75-185mm|
|Required ceiling height||4187mm|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.