• Hydraulic 2-Post lift for all vehicles from short wheelbase cars to long wheelbase transporters.
• Featuring Nussbaum's patented SST technology; ensuring mechanical safety in any lifting height without the need for a safety lock.
• Double-jointed arms.
• Without base frame and without static cross connection.
• Lifting capacity of 6.5 Tonne.
The Nussbaum Power Lift HDL 6500 SST DG 2-Post Hydraulic lift, with SST system and double jointed arms without base frame and without static cross connection. Two hydraulic units in each column, with a lifting capacity of 6.5 Tonne
Double jointed arm configuration with to give flexibility to lift a large range of vehicles safely. From the smallest Smart Car to Long Wheelbase Mercedes Benz Sprinter vans. Telescopic double jointed arms are pneumatically locked
• SST Safety Star Technology: the patented interactive safety system guarantees ultimate safety at any working heights.
• Perfect electronic synchronization between carriages by mean of proportional hydraulics.
• Smooth start in lifting and lowering; programmable lifting/ lowering speeds as well as working positions.
• Back-illuminated LC-Display for level visualization and working heights, integrated hour-use counter.
• Integrated pneumatic locking system.
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Vehicle type||Car, Commercial|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Electrical / power Supply||415V, 50Hz, 16 amp motor rated fuse, 5 x 2.5mm square|
|Motor||2 x 1.5kW|
|Lifting time approx||70secs|
|Lowering time approx||55secs|
|Lowest lifting point||170mm - 245mm|
|Drive through width||2376mm|
|Distance between columns||2780mm|
|Floor slab||Floor slab= 250mm minimum thickness, Quality minimum of C20/25 (normal concrete reinforcement).|
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.