• Roller Brake Tester for ATL testing
• Testing Class VII vehicles – Passenger cars and vans up to 3.5 Tonne
Beissbarth BD740PC Roller Brake Tester, Class VII accepted, 3 ph.
Fast and precise measured results thanks to innovative technology:-
• Profi roller-set variant with drive-out by locking brake roller (electromag. brake)
• Test load 5t/axel
• Fully automatic test and super automatic mode with self-detection of reverse turning operation for 4 x 4 vehicles
• Mobile PC Cabinet, no bulky control cabinet because all test-devices have electronic on-board
• Galvanised test-devices meet the highest quality requirements
• Operator controls test-lane by remote control or screen buttons
• Measurement result evaluation in colour to show out of limit values based on vehicle categories
• Individual installation planning because of flexible cable length (30m BMET field bus cable in the delivery set)
• Supplied with removable Roller Covers, Windows XP PC with 19"" TFT Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard and BNET/USB Convertor Box
• Ideal for light commercial vehicles
• Motor/Gearbox Unit: 2x3.7kW, 2.6km/h testing speed, electromag, brake, 4x4 drive set
• Brake rollers, long lift quartz epoxy surface rollers, 205mm, length 700mm, rear roller based by 25mm
• Main supply 5x2.5 mm2, fuses 3x20 A slow (400V).
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.