• Roller Brake Tester for ATL testing
• Testing Class IV vehicles – Passenger cars and light vans up to 3 Tonne
Beissbarth BD640PC 4 Wheel Drive, Automated Test Lane Class IV accepted, Brake Tester, 3 ph.
• Profi roller-set variant with drive-out by locking brake roller (electromag.brake)
• Fully automatic test and super automatic mode with self detection of reverse turning operation for 4 x 4 vehicles
• Mobile PC "“ Cabinet, no bulky control cabinet because all test-devices have electronic on-board
• Galvanised test-devices meet the highest quality requirements
• Operator controls test-lane by remote control or screen buttons
• Measurement result evaluation in colours to show out of limit values based on vehicle categories
• Individual installation planning because of flexible cable length (30m BMET field bus cable in the delivery set)
• Supplied with removable Roller Covers
• Measurement range brake force:0-7,5kN at 3.5t axle load
• WINDOWS XP PC with 19" TFT Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard and BNET/USB Convertor Box
• Motor/Gearbox Unit: 2x3.7kW, 2.6km/h testing speed, electromag, brake, 4x4 drive set
• Brake rollers, long life quartz epoxy surface rollers, 205mm, length 700mm, rear roller based by 25mm
• Main supply 5x2.5 mm2, fuses 3x20 A slow (400V).
Contact our friendly Sales Teams for a quotation on 01909 480055 or email@example.com.
Our Installation teams are highly skilled with years of experience in the safe installation of all types of garage and MOT equipment.
For more information about our Installation services please click here or contact our Friendly Sales Teams on 01909 480055.
All of our quotations for equipment include delivery* & installation onto a prepared Site, but excludes any Building or Electrical work. (*Delivery: Mainland UK within 150 miles of Worksop)
We are proud of offer one of the most thorough Preventative Maintenance Contracts on the market for scheduled maintenance and calibrations. Designed with maximum care, but minimum disruption to your workshop.
For more information about our Service Maintenance Contracts please click here or contact our Service Team on 01909 480055.